Fish Tacos with Cilantro Avocado Salsa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound mahi mahi
- 8 (6-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Surinder’s Cilantro Avocado Salsa
- 1 ½ cups (about 2) avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine avocados, red onion and cilantro in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from grill; break into chunks with a fork.
- Spread fish on warmed tortillas, top with salsa, sour cream and Surinder’s Cilantro Avocado Salsa.
Cilantro Avocado Salsa
This product is currently sold out.