Brie with Mango Chutney
- 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese, with the rind and chilled
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Surinder’s Mango Chutney
- In a sauce pan, mix fresh cranberries and sugar and cook for 20 minutes or until cranberries are soft and popped open.
- Place brie, with rind, on a cheese platter.
- Spread a layer of Surinder’s Mango Chutney on top of the brie.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the chutney layer.
- Top the walnuts with the cooked cranberries.
This product is currently sold out.